We can help you with a variety of personal property litigation matters. We have experience and expertise in dealing with all of the following situations:
- Disputes about the ownership of property; sometimes at the outset there isn’t a clear agreement about how a house or property is to be owned and the shares. This is a complicated area but we’ve dealt with many dispute and we understand this area and will give you the best advice. Sometimes the ownership is not as straightforward as it seems;
- There can be many different personal property disputes; you may have bought or sold a property but not paid or received the full amount of the price. If a dispute arises in these situations, we can always help;
- Often properties are purchased in the name of one party or the other. In the future, agreements may not be complied with or the evidence might be tricky to produce. We’ll help you to bring or defend such a claim, and piece together the evidence to make sure you’ve got the best chance of success;
- We specialise in fraud and dishonesty situations; if you’ve been the victim of a fraud or your property or money have been transferred away from you, sometimes by forgery but even if you think you’ve been the victim of undue influence, we’ve got a real specialism in this field. We can apply for injunctions quickly and we’ve got all the expertise that you’ll require in this fast-moving area.
- We are renowned for our expertise in recovering possession of residential property for landlords. We receive instructions from most of the specialist lettings agencies in South Essex, as well as from landlords directly and we deal with all work on a fixed fee basis.
Download a copy of our price list here.