If social services have been in touch we can help you in all situations. These include:

If the Local Authority becomes concerned about the care you are providing your children you may receive a visit from a social worker asking you to attend a Child Protection Conference or a Child in Need Meeting. You may be able to receive Legal Aid, which means that it may be free for us to help you. This decision is based on your income. If you have been asked to attend one of these meetings please get in touch with Charlotte, Yvonne or Sarah today, we’re here to help.  

You automatically qualify for Legal Aid for PLO Letters and meetings which means you do not have to pay for us to represent you, it is free. If you have received this letter get in touch with Charlotte, Yvonne or Sarah today and we will guide you through the next steps and be right at your side.  

Yvonne Hume

Family & Matrimonial, Childcare | BTMK Solicitors

Charlotte Fedarb

Family & Matrimonial | Childcare BTMK Solicitors

Call for a free chat

Give us a call today for a FREE initial chat with one of our legal experts.

Get in touch