Care proceedings are always started by your Local Authority (council) if they have any concerns about the safety or wellbeing of your children.  You automatically qualify for Legal Aid for care proceedings, which means you do not have to pay for us to represent you, it is free. We help families understand what’s happening at every stage, and more importantly we’ll guide you every step of the way. Our specialist team are able to attend court at short notice to represent you. If your family is involved with the Local Authority, please do not hesitate to contact Charlotte, Yvonne or Sarah, who will put you at ease and arrange for you to attend an appointment at our office to answer all your questions.  Yvonne, Charlotte and Sarah are also specialists dealing with unbiased agencies such as CAFCASS.  

Yvonne Hume

Family & Matrimonial, Childcare | BTMK Solicitors

Charlotte Fedarb

Family & Matrimonial | Childcare BTMK Solicitors

Call for a free chat

Give us a call today for a FREE initial chat with one of our legal experts.

Get in touch