BTMK Solicitors Ltd are looking to recruit a completions assistant, in our residential conveyancing department. The role is based in our Broadway branch and is a full-time position. Experience in residential conveyancing is preferred but not essential.
Salary will be discussed during the interview process.
Please find below a description of some general duties, the list is not exhaustive but is meant to describe the regular work you will be required to conduct.
- Full conveyancing support
- Duties to include; Drafting client bills and statements
- Diary maintenance
- Managing, organising, and updating relevant data using database applications
- Processing, as appropriate, the conveyancing work following exchange of contracts in line with current procedures.
- Producing and posting standard letters, searches, transfers, report on title, requisitions etc.
- Photocopying, filing and general administrative work within the team.
- Ledgers and archiving
- To attend such training as may be approved by the firm as will be necessary to fulfil the requirements of the position
- Post completion work as required
- Lodging post completion applications to HM Land Registry and dealing with HMLR requisitions
- Assisting in training of new work experience students
If you feel this role would be suitable for you please email, attaching your CV and covering letter, to Lisa.smith@BTMK.co.uk. Closing dates for this application is Friday 17th December 2021.