An important update from BTMK Solicitors
We would like to provide all of our clients, contacts, work referrers and friends of BTMK with an update in this uncertain and anxious period.
It remains business as usual for all of the teams at BTMK (including BTMK Todmans, BTMK Goodson and BTMK Marcus Baum). However as Coronavirus undoubtedly spreads, we would like to inform you as to what we are doing to minimise any potential disruption and continue to provide you with the service you expect from us to support you and your business.
We already have a business continuity plan in place for such an event and have reviewed (and continue to review) this in light of Coronavirus. As part of our plan, we have adopted the following interim measures:
- Following the Government guidelines to reduce the risk of infection and spread of the virus and to encourage all visitors to our offices to also adopt these measures by means of additional signage and frequent communications to our team members;
- Using video conferencing wherever possible to remove the need for face-to-face meetings and travel;
- Identifying vulnerable employees and checking and verifying their travel plans and applying appropriate measures in line with guidance provided by Public Health England.
- Many of our staff already have the facility to work from home and we are extending this to wider teams who can access our networked servers to provide seamless access;
- Phones are easily diverted and we can operate from a number of offices around our region, as well as being able to operate from public spaces where safe to do so; our teams have access to the latest call handling systems to ensure that clients and callers know the whereabouts of our teams, particularly in urgent transactions;
- Briefing all of our teams on how to reduce the risk of infection to themselves and the people they come into contact with, particularly for those who attend Court, mediations and other mandatory processes;
If you would like to know any more about the measures in place to help protect our members of staff, the public generally and those we share our offices spaces with, please do not hesitate to contact us on 01702 238542 or by e-mail at email@example.com