BTMK Solicitors Ltd are looking to recruit into our Private Client department for a position that would ideally suit an experienced legal secretary looking for more autonomy within the role. The successful candidate will have experience in working in Private Client and particularly with Probate and the administration of estates.
Salary will be discussed during the interview process.
Please find below a description of some general duties, the list is not exhaustive but is meant to describe the regular work you will be required to conduct.
- Secretarial support to fee-earning staff
- Working on own initiative under fee-earners’ supervision (as appropriate)
- Carrying out on-going tasks as overseen by fee-earners (as appropriate) including drafting day to day correspondence
- Drafting legal documents with supervision of fee-earning staff
- Diary maintenance and setting and monitoring own diary notes
- Dealing with the administration processes for monies either payable to or received from clients, suppliers and any other relevant organisations or individuals
- Managing, organising, and updating relevant data using database applications
- Answering the telephone, liaising with clients and other professional organisations
- General administrative tasks including filing and photocopying
- Attendance at such training as may be approved by the firm as will be necessary to fulfil the requirements of the position
- Adherence to office policies and procedures as set out in the office manual
If you feel this role would be suitable for you please email, attaching your CV and covering letter, to email@example.com. Closing dates for this application is Monday 30th January 2023.