BTMK Solicitors Ltd are looking to recruit a junior/administrator role into our Private Client department. The role is based in our Rayleigh office and is a full-time position. No experience in Private Client is necessary.
Salary will be discussed during the interview process.
Please find below a description of some general duties, the list is not exhaustive but is meant to describe the regular work you will be required to conduct.
- Part secretarial support to fee-earning staff
- Working on own initiative under caseworkers and fee-earners’ supervision (as appropriate)
- Carrying out on-going tasks as overseen by caseworkers and fee-earners (as appropriate) including drafting day to day correspondence
- Diary maintenance and setting and monitoring own diary notes
- Dealing with the administration processes for monies either payable to or received from clients, suppliers and any other relevant organisations or individuals
- Managing, organising, and updating relevant data using database applications
- Answering the telephone, liaising with clients and other professional organisations
- Daily scanning of post
- General administrative tasks including filing and photocopying
- Attendance at such training as may be approved by the firm as will be necessary to fulfil the requirements of the position
- Adherence to office policies and procedures as set out in the office manual
If you feel this role would be suitable for you please email, attaching your CV and covering letter, to email@example.com. Closing dates for this application is Monday 30th January 2023.