We are looking to recruit a Legal Cashier
BTMK Solicitors are looking to recruit a Legal Cashier. Experience in a legal account setting and a working knowledge of the SRA accounts rules is preferable.
The role is based in our Radio House office and is a full time position. Working hours will be 9 – 5.15 Monday to Friday.
Salary will be discussed during the interview process.
Please find below a description of some general duties, the list is not exhaustive but is meant to describe the regular work you will be required to conduct.
- Check and balance client completion statements/probate statements
- Interest calculations
- Approve and post bills onto system
- Check compliance with the money laundering regulations
- Bank reconciliations
- Client to office transfers
- Processing client and office account payments, cheque production and telegraphic transfers via electronic banking
- Petty cash
- Processing and paying staff and partners’ expenses
- Maintaining and processing purchase ledger account
- Daily banking
- Carrying out analysis and ad hoc tasks as directed by the Finance Manager
- Ensuring adherence to Solicitors Accounts Rules at all times
- LHHAC entries
- Legal Aid Postings
Closing date for applicants will be Friday 7th January , please apply to Lisa.firstname.lastname@example.org with a relevant CV and covering letter.