Coronavirus – COVID 19 Update
We are all aware of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and the rapid spread of the virus. As a result of this many businesses will be disrupted. The precautions below are BTMK’s actions to protect our staff, clients and fellow professionals, while still providing the best service we can:
- We are encouraging clients to not visit our offices but to use other forms of communications.
- Individual telephone extensions may be diverted to personal mobiles (please note, where our staff are using their personal mobiles you might not recognise the number when they call you)
- Where possible some of our colleagues will be working from home. Of course, not everyone can work remotely, and we will continue to have staff in our offices during our normal working hours
- Our teams will be cancelling all non-essential meetings and appointments for the foreseeable future and until further notice but alternative arrangements will be made for any discussions to take place.
- At this time, we would ask all clients and contacts to try and communicate with us by electronic communication (e-mail) if at all possible. You can send e-mails directly to the person dealing with your matter and our systems already allow us to access e-mails from almost anywhere.
As the situation changes BTMK Ltd will do everything we can to conduct our business as normal and continue to provide our clients with an uninterrupted service.
We hope that you will be understanding of our approach and the restrictions that may come into play over the next weeks.
We hope our clients and working partners stay safe and healthy during the current virus outbreak.