Ruth Hemingway – Senior Solicitor
Ruth is a senior solicitor with over 20 years’ experience of conducting personal injury and clinical negligence claims. Admitted as a solicitor in 1995, she is also a Practitioner Member of APIL and a French speaker.
Ruth practices exclusively in the field of personal injury and clinical negligence litigation personally conducting a broad range of claims both in scope and value. Amongst her recent serious and high-profile claims, her cases have included:
- £725,000 to Claimant in clinical negligence case
- £450,000 to Claimant in clinical negligence case
- £220,000 to Claimant in claim against contractor
- £175,000 in clinical negligence case
- £400,000 for victim of workplace accident
Book a FREE Consultation
Want to speak to someone face-to-face? Book a FREE consultation and visit our friendly team in one of our offices - we've already got the kettle on.