BTMK Solicitors Ltd are looking to recruit a caseworker support role in our private client department. The role is based in our Broadway branch and is a full-time position. Experience in private client is preferred but not essential.
Salary will be discussed during the interview process.
Please find below a description of some general duties, the list is not exhaustive but is meant to describe the regular work you will be required to conduct.
- Full secretarial support to case workers
- Part secretarial support to fee-earning staff
- Working on own initiative under caseworkers and fee-earners’ supervision (as appropriate)
- Carrying out on-going tasks as overseen by caseworkers and fee-earners (as appropriate) including drafting day to day correspondence
- Drafting legal documents with supervision of fee-earning staff
- Duties to include; audio typing (60 wpm+) from digital dictation both documents and
- Diary maintenance and setting and monitoring own diary notes
- Managing, organising, and updating relevant data using database applications
- Answering the telephone, liaising with clients and other professional organisations
- General administrative tasks including filing and photocopying
- Attendance at such training as may be approved by the firm as will be necessary to fulfil the
requirements of the position
- adherence to office policies and procedures as set out in the office manual
If you feel this role would be suitable for you please email, attaching your CV and covering letter, to Lisa.smith@BTMK.co.uk. Closing dates for this application is Friday 25th June 2021.