Business Development Assistant Job Vacancy
This is a new role working for a premier regional law firm in their growing Business Development Team. We are looking for an outgoing and confident individual to report to the Business Development Director. (BDD)
The successful individual should be as comfortable with calling clients as assisting with event management and dealing with excel spreadsheets. As the role is new it will require a fast and positive learner who can demonstrate experience within a sales and / or marketing capacity with a proven track record. This is a key role in a busy and demanding department and that will only continue to grow.
Roles and Responsibilities
As this is a new role a flexible approach will be required and the role may evolve in a different direction to that initially thought. It is expected that calling prospective ‘warm’ clients may account for 50% of the working day to follow up on initial enquiries. In addition to this the following tasks are expected to be part of the role.
- Marketing administration – This may include, research, collation, e-comms, mail merges etc., plus other administrative tasks as set out by BDD.
- Event Co-ordination – This will include the collation & co-ordination of invitee lists, invite distribution, and RSVP collation. Liaising with event hosts and event attendance which may be out-of-office hours depending on the needs of the business and the event itself.
- Project Co-ordination – Working closely with the BDD and across all departments, we have multiple projects running concurrently that require co-ordination and admin support from the successful BDA
- Post and article research – We keep our fingers on the pulse of what’s happening and offer out those key messages to our clients via various channels. The BDA will contribute to this plan.
- New Client Enquiry Handling. – We have a number of ways clients can get in touch with us. The successful applicant will be the first respondent during office hours which may include an initial fact-find before handover to the relevant department.
- Client follow-up – many of our teams provide online or e-mail quoting systems. The successful candidate will be expected to follow-up non-personal quotes to try and convert enquiries into successful leads for the business.
The salary range is based on the level of experience the successful applicant brings to the role.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £16,000.00 to £21,000.00 /year
- Marketing or Sales: 2 years (Required)
If you are interested in this position please click here to apply through Indeed.
The application window is open and will close on Friday 1st March 2019.
Book a FREE Consultation
Want to speak to someone face-to-face? Book a FREE consultation and visit our friendly team in one of our offices - we've already got the kettle on.
BTMK is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. Company Registration No. 05466421 | VAT No. 352170678
© 2019 BTMK Solicitors. Site by Essex Social Media Ltd.